Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So we built the xVision SDI to HDMI Converter in a super rugged chassis and designed it to be your most trustworthy piece of equipment. It features a single SDI input with dual SDI & single HDMI outputs.
True Power & Go Operations
It just works. Automatic signal detection means no dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with - just add power and you're ready to go. Status LEDs will deliver confidence that you have a signal as well as offering quick troubleshooting.
Built to Last Magnetic Chassis
xVision is the world's first video converter truly designed for field applications meant to withstand harsh conditions. Each unit is encompassed by a heat dissipating aluminum chassis with built in connector protection. The chassis has magnetic mounts on the top and bottom for simple stacking and clustering when the action calls for it.
No More Wall Warts
xVision converters feature an integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connectors. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again! In addition, units have a built-in 120V standard Edison outlet to power cameras, projectors, TVs, laptops and more.
- Reclocked and amplified SDI Loop Thru
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector. Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with: It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevents accidental disconnection.