The PT-RQ22K gives staging innovators an edge where the limits of projection are routinely tested. As the world’s smallest and lightest 20,000-lumen-class 4K+ projector, the PT-RQ22K brings unassailable image-quality to body dimensions comparable to a 10,000-lumen-class projector. Easily handled by fewer people and supporting free 360° installation, novel projection ideas become reality in 4K+. Hermetically sealed optics and filterless heat-pipe-based cooling underline reliability in dusty conditions, while solid-state lasers consistently control the brightness ramp over 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
Panasonic PT-RQ22K 20,000 Lumens 4K Laser Projector Rental
Panasonic PT-RQ22K Laser Phosphor Projector
The Panasonic PT-RQ22K is the world’s smallest and lightest 20,000 lumen laser projector, giving staging innovators an edge where the limits of projection are routinely tested.
The PT-RQ22K brings unassailable image-quality to body dimensions comparable to Panasonic’s 10,000-lumen-class projectors. Panasonic has eliminated air filters from its 20,000 lumen class, enabling maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours. This is achieved with hermetically sealed optics and unique heat-pipe-based cooling with one-way airflow. The projector can operate continuously for long periods, even in smoky staging conditions.
SOLID SHINE LASER TECHNOLOGY:
Combining 3-Chip DLP™ imaging with original SOLID SHINE Laser Phosphor technology, Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ SOLID SHINE Laser Series produces vividly colored pictures rich in detail with excellent brightness. Solid-state laser light sources and specially engineered heat-resistant phosphor wheels work together with three discrete DLP™ modules (R/G/B) for high brightness, true color accuracy, and high contrast in large venues.
QUAD PIXEL DRIVE GOES BEYOND 4K:
Better-than-4K resolution is achieved by employing a high-speed 2560 x 1600-pixel (WQXGA) DMD chip that shifts each pixel vertically and horizontally, quadrupling the pixel-count. Working in concert with Real Motion Processor 240 Hz frame-creation, Quad Pixel Drive technology produces film-like 5120 x 3200-pixel (4K+/16:10) images. As well as silk-smooth video, this powerful processing engine renders text in the finest detail for lectures and presentations.
The PT-RQ22K projects bright, film-like 4K+ (5120 x 3200) images without visible pixels for video reproduction that’s extremely clear and natural. Quad Pixel Drive teams with huge laser brightness for an ultra-high-resolution experience that will blow your audience away.
REAL MOTION PROCESSOR REDUCES MOTION BLUR:
Real Motion Processor uses sophisticated algorithms to create three additional frames for each image, boosting native 60 fps footage to 240 frames per second*1. The result is smooth and realistic motion rendering, particularly useful for the broadcast of sporting events and other fast-paced video. Further, images can be displayed with SDI, DVI-D, and HDMI simultaneous inputs*2. A refined optical engine enhances focus performance for a lifelike sense of resolution, contrast, and fluidity.
- Bright and vivid picture quality from 3-Chip DLP™ SOLID SHINE
- Precision color reproduction
- Dual-Laser optical engine assures failsafe reliability
- Filterless laser design delivers 20,000-hour operation
- Quad pixel drive goes beyond 4k
- Delivering film-like 4k+ projection at higher brightness
- Supports BT.2020 emulation and HDR
- Auto gamma and color space select functions
- New noise-reduction function enhances HDR content
- Real motion processor reduces motion blur
- Detail clarity processor 5+
- Dynamic contrast function for high 20,000:1 contrast
- System daylight view 3
- Selectable operational modes
- 90% brightness uniformity
- Panasonic ET-MDNHM10 Interface Board for HDMI with two 4K Inputs
- Precision Rated Products Large Projector Fly Frame
- Natural hand movement micro adjustments
- Central/Neutral mark for easy starting position
- Fine Pan /Tilt Adjustments
- Fine yaw adjustments
- Schedule 40 pipe mount position
- Compatable with Lang cages
Lens Options (not included)
- Panasonic ET-D3LEW50 Fixed Lens 0.746:1 (4K+)
- Panasonic ET-D75LE40 Zoom Lens 4.95-7.91:1 (4K+)